Friday, July 11, 2014

I'm Gonna let it shine! Guest Designer for MCT!!!


Hello Crafty Friends!
I am super excited to be crafting again, but I am REALLY excited that my first post back is 
Guest Designing for the FaBuLoUs Miss Emma from My Creative Time!
Her stamps and Dies are fantastic, fun, creative and wonderful!

It was so hard to choose a set to work with, I chose YOU'RE BRILLIANT stamp and Die set, I just loved that little light bulb!

Now onto my Projects :) 

For this project I used:
My Creative Time:
Lawn Fawn:
Lovebug Creations:
Memento Ink:
Tuxedo Black
Sequins
Foam Squares
Acetate sheet



For this project I used:
For this project I used:
My Creative Time:
Lawn Fawn:
Twinery:
Sequins
White Embossing Powder
White Gel Pen



Thanks for stopping by! 
Have A great day!

12 comments:

  1. Not sure where my comment went! lol…
    I just wanted to say that BOTH of your cards are BEAUTIFUL my friend! THANK YOU for being an AWESOME guest designer & its GREAT to see you back!
    HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Kristi...love them both...especially the shaker!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards! I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both AWESOME!!! Love the designs on both cards and the shaker is so much fun!
    Thanks for sharing and congrats on your MCT Guest Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such super cute cards Miss Kristi!! Congrats on your guest spot ♥♥ Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw your adorable card on Emma's blog, and now how cute is your shaker card??? LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! The shaker is just fabulous and I really love the colorful paper in the second one!!! Great job! So fun to have you join us this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving both of these cards Kristi! I love the fun dies and stamps you used as well as the awesome papers. Congrats on being GD at MCT! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cards! Love them both:) Congrats on Guest Designer spot! Glad your back to crafting!

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kristi ~ both of your cards are BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the light bulb and now I want to pull mine out and use it! LOVE how bright, colorful and PERFECT they are! CONGRATS on your guest spot ~ you did AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your Guest spot. Both of your cards are bright and cheerful. I love how you used white ink on black paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those paper pads are so fun...nice small prints. Great job on your shaker. I love the crinkle ribbon...nice texture. The colors on card 2 are so happy and bright. Beautiful job on both cards.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete