Tuesday, March 11, 2014

You Brighten My Day!

Hello Crafty Friends! Today is my day to post over at Lovebug Creations!
I am obsessed with jars, canning jars in particular, whenever I am at a yard sale or second hand sore I gravitate to them and usually purchase. So it was a given that I had to have this stamp set from 
Lawn Fawn!
The more and more I work with the Memento Luxe Inks, the more I LOVE them!
they stay wet for awhile so you are able to emboss it, which is awesome! On this card I stamped sentiment in Gray Flannel and embossed with clear embossing powder!

 For today's project I used the following products:
Lovebug Creations Simply Grey Rumple Ribbon
Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm 
Lawn Fawn 6x6 Paper Pad
 Pebbles 6x6 paper pad Take Note
Distress Marker Worn Lipstick
Sequins
Clear Embossing Powder

Have a great day!
Kristi♥

3 comments:

  1. Definitely made me smile - wonderful, cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and totally made by day brighter :) Love the Simply Grey RR on this!!! Another knockout card!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a swet card! Love the jar!!

    ReplyDelete