Friday, October 25, 2013

Mummy Yummy Treat Bags

Hello everyone!
Halloween is fast approaching, which means us procrastinators need to get busy!
I was a little behind on things I admit, so I needed to come up with a quick solution for some
spooky treats. I came up with a quick, easy, fun treat bag that he kiddies will LOVE!

For this project I used"
Small paper kraft sacks (I purchased mine at HL) 
White Cardstock cut in strips
Muslin cut in strips (small bag)
Tim Holtz Blending tool
Tea Stain Distress Ink
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Google Eyes
Chalk

Cut strips of paper/ Muslin in strips I used decorative scissors on muslin, must be heavy duty.
Place strips in different angles on bag. Ink lightly with tea stain ink and blending tool. Add google eyes, don't forget the rosy cheeks, using chalk and chalk blender. Next add sentiment, I am loving Milo's ABC right now!! My FAVE! Final touch add ribbon and your done! Just fill up with some "Mummy Yummy" :)







No comments:

Post a Comment