Friday, December 21, 2012

Peachy Challenge! Anything Goes!!

If you are looking for the Peachy Keen Farewell Blog Hop CLICK HERE!

Hey Crafty Friends, another bittersweet post for me! Today is my very last post as a Peachy Keen Design Team Member. I would like to thank Kathy and the Peachy Family for welcoming me into the family I had a BLAST!! ♥♥♥

Now onto the challenge over at Peachy Keen!

Create a project using Peachy Keen Stamps. Anything goes!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 12/26 - 11:59 pm EST

Here is my Project!



For this card I used Washi tape to create the background, the heart piece was cut from the Silhouette store and the Face Stamps are my all time Fave From PEACHY KEEN "Happy Lashes" Assortment, and the sentiment is from PEACHY KEEN Nov. SOTM
and of course I have to add twine! :) 

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute...I love this card...my fav from the DT today. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too!Too Cute!!Funny Too!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Enjoyed all your Peachy Projects this year. :)

    ReplyDelete