Friday, September 14, 2012

I've Been Featured!! :)

Hi crafty friends! I am super duper excited today! 
My friend Raven over at Love for Stamps has featured me on her blog today! 
Last week she started Feature Fridays on her blog
 I am so excited! I knew for this project I wanted to do something outside the box for me. I have been wanting to make one of these frame message boards for quite some time and today was the perfect day! 

For this project I used:
Cheap 8x10 frame
Burlap
Scrapbook paper (12x12) cut to size
Silhouette Cameo
Twine
Dry erase marker

First step, measure paper to put in frame, add any die cuts, embellisments etc. place in frame.
Decorate outside of frame anyway you like! Thats it! Get a dry erase pen and write write write!!
It wipes right off the glass! These would make great Christmas gifts!!


Let me just say the burlap flowers were not the easiest to make, lots of glue gun burns on my fingers..but they were worth it, I loved how they turned out!!




Raven has asked me to share a blog that inspires me! Well I have to say it was her very first Featured Friday  guest, the super talented Ruthie from September Ninth, I always love her color combos, shaped cards and her fun gift ideas! Thanks for the inspiration Ruthie!

Have a Crafty Day!


1 comment:

  1. This is a great project that would make a wonderful gift. I agree that Ruthie is an inspiration and I love her shaped cards and 3D projects also.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete