Friday, August 24, 2012

Peachy Challenge*Sketch!!

Hello Crafty Friends! Its FRIDAY!! Which means another super duper fun challenge over at 


THE CHALLENGE
Create a card or layout of your choice following the sketch provided.
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this  week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 8/29 - 11:59 pm EST




Here is my take on the sketch..as you can tell I am so ready for Fall/Halloween! My fave time of the year!


I just love Sketches! Don't you! 
Face Stamp Peachy Keen "In Stitches"
Sentiment Peachy Keen "July SOTM"
Scarecrow from Treasure Box Designs "Fall Collection"
Twine from Twinery

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the other Peachy Keen DT Members Challenges!!

3 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE Kristi! I'm ready for fall too...and LOVE your cute scarecrow!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this scarecrow SO much!!!!! Super amazing job on this!!!!! It is one of my very favorites of yours. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete