Friday, August 17, 2012

Grow Your Wings * Something New for me!

Hello Crafty friends! Today I decided to be well lets say adventurous! LOL I made something totally out of my element! I broke out the glimmermist, mini mister, distress inks and lace!

First I cut a tag out of scrap paper. Then I misted my craft mat with some glimmermist and spritzed with water. Place tag on mist and then dry with heat gun. Next I embossed image from Unity Stamp Co. using black embossing powder. I inked tag with Distress Inks!..What next I thought...hmmm dig out more scraps! Thats where the pink strips and black butterflies came in! The funnest part? Misting my lace..it was white to start now it matches the tag perfectly! What do you all think!? I just love the way this turned out and had a blast making this. With this kind of crafting anything goes! :) 


Have a crafty day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment