Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sew glad we are friends!

Hey Crafty Friends! Last night while chatting with my Friend Raven (from Love 4 stamps..check out her blog she is amazing!) we challenged each other to create something SHABBY CHIC! hmmmm I love the look of Shabby Chic..but did I have what I needed to make something? Well I did! This is what I came up with ( Raven I didnt even have to visit fabric store!! LOL)! What a great gift for a crafty friend!
Its also a great idea that if you find yourself in a slump...call up a friend and challenge each other to something fun and different!
Hope you like my project! If you make a Shabby Chic project please post link under comment section I would love to see it!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW this is fabulous. My boss would absolutely LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great shabby chic project! I love that you and Raven just did your own challenge together, such a good idea :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did an AMAZING JOB!!!! You know my address ;) lol kidding but it is super adorable and very shabby chic! Off to the next challenge eh ;)

    ReplyDelete