Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pink Cricut DT Friday!




YAY! Its another DT Friday for Pink Cricut, another week of working with the Awesome PINK BY DESIGN Stamps! These stamps are the best! If you have never tired them they are a MUST HAVE! Also May 5th Sarah will be having a USTREAM to release MORE, yup MORE AWESOME Stamps!! Come join us for lots of FUN!




Before I show you my project I would like to apologize for not posting to much, I had some personal issues I needed to deal with. Thanks for understanding.




Now on to my super CUTE project! I just love the way this turned out!




Stamp set I used was ALL IN THE FAMILY I just love this set!






2 comments:

  1. I love the heels and OMG I really love the card with the cute teddy. Now I could use that but with cats or dogs or oh my its endless thank you

    ReplyDelete