Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Happy Rainbow Bear!!


Hello Friends! Here is one of my listings for Etsy! I took a little break from making the tear bears but I am BACK!! LOL

Rainbow was cut from....you guessed it **CREATE A CRITTER** Did I mention before that I love that cartridge!!


The heart face was done with Peachy Keen Basic Face stamps..if you do not own any Peachy Keen stamps....well....You need to!! You will wonder how you ever did without those adorable stamps! So.....head over and check them out!!





7 comments:

  1. Love love love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable. You did a great job. You work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Create a Critter is my absolute favorite cart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! That rainbow is adorable.
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!!! I too love love love CAC,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this bear is so cute. I love making these.
    Rainbow is too cute also!!!!

    ReplyDelete